This is the private home for the final research projects and additional comments and content for Religion 320: Judgment, Providence, and Human Society at Bryn Athyn College of the New Church. Please read the papers and leave your comments!
Oh, I was meant to do this here. Paper (blog) idea take 2: Why goats go to hell. How it is that people who are morally good on earth still go to hell.
Just posted mine :)
Tania, do you have a post, not just a comment?
I've now posted my paper topic (I forgot) and I'm now writing a very important comment to inform you that I posted it.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Oh, I was meant to do this here.
Paper (blog) idea take 2:
Why goats go to hell. How it is that people who are morally good on earth still go to hell.
Just posted mine :)
Tania, do you have a post, not just a comment?
I've now posted my paper topic (I forgot) and I'm now writing a very important comment to inform you that I posted it.
Post a Comment